Advanced Learn To Swim Program
At this stage of your child learn to swim experience the emphasis is placed on the following in order to prepare you child should they wish to join a swimming squad and or join a swimming club.
- Developing the correct technique for each stroke.
- Swimming longer non-stop distances.
- Learning how to circle up one side of the lane rope and down the other.
- Being able to perform a tumble turn on Backstroke and Crawl Stroke.
- Make sure our pupils know how to touch the wall with both hands at the same time when finishing or turning whilst doing Breastroke and Butterfly.
- Are able to read a basic swimming workout program they will be required to do if they choose to take on swimming as a sport and join a squad or club.
- Know how to read a pace clock.
Back to Swim Programs
I would like to put in writing my appreciation for administrative and swim instructor team at Warner...
After 6 years of fabulous swimming lessons with you without a single break, thanks for all that you have...
Ted started with you 3 weeks ago and i just wanted to say I am beyond impressed with your school and in...